December 29, 2011

Review: NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

Today I am going to do a review of NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City. This is one of the items I got in my Holiday VoxBox. I am so glad I received this because you can never have to many lip glosses right?

This is what it says on the NYC page about this lipshine: seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades.



The Nude York City is not only a cute name but also a great neutral shade that goes well with a ton of lipsticks or on its own.

The consistency is great because it is not sticky but also not too liquid. It is the perfect lip gloss consistency that will last a long time without sticking. It also has a great shimmery effect that makes your lips shine.




This has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag and I am so glad I got to try this product because now I can venture out and try other colors in the line.

For more colors and information go to http://www.newyorkcolor.com

1 comment:

Huda said...

Such a nice review! Glad to know it's not sticky because that can be such a turn off to me when it comes to glosses. Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails