January 15, 2012

Obsessing Over: Wildfox Couture

Wildfox Crazy


This is not a new trend and in fact if you google the brand you can see that celebrities have been wearing their stuff for quite some time but I have just become obsessed with it a few months ago and while I only own one of their jumpers, I plan on expanding my collection and I think my next purchase will be the tee with the camera since I am also now into lomography and lo-fi photography (will do a post about that soon!) Here's a pic of the cute grey zebra jumper I have.

2 comments:

ali v. said...

I can't get over that heart shirt--so gorgeous! thrilled to have stumbled on your blog :) xoxo {av}

Collections said...

Absolutely LOVE wildfox, definitely one of my favorite brands.

Collections

Related Posts with Thumbnails