December 27, 2011

Overview: Influenster Holiday VoxBox

To celebrate the holidays, this week I will be doing a few blog posts about my Influenster Holiday VoxBox and some of my favorite ítems I got in it and next week I have a very special blog post prepared so stay tuned for that as well.
In case you have never heard  Influenster is a community of trendsetters who are invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love.  Everyone can be an Influenster there’s no fee to join and it takes less than a minute and you are perfect if you love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on your favorite finds.

VoxBoxes are themed packages of products mailed directly to qualified member’s homes. Boxes include a variety of products from top beauty, health, grooming, snack, beverage & lifestyle brands.


For the holidays they had a VoxBox which was the first one I qualified for and I was so excited to get it. Here’s a list of the products that were inside:

-       imPress Press-On Manicure I got a white with black spots and some glitter and a coupon for future purchase.
-       Montagne Jeunesse Flavored Masque mine was the strawberry soufflé.
-       Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar 2 pack.
-       NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine  in Nude York City
-       Mentos Pure Fresh Gum. 
-       Larabar Healthy Snack Bar I tasted the peanut butter cookie Yum! And a coupon.
-       I also qualified for one of the 3 extra products: The Garden Botanika Heart Fragrance Sample.
A lot of the brands are well known brands and all of the products are high quality. I was really impressed with the Holiday VoxBox and cannot wait for the next one. I hope you enjoyed this quick overview and sign up so you can become an Influenster and receive a VoxBox next time.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails