February 3, 2012

January Wishlist

Usually when I'm browsing my favorite online stores or reading blogs, I find a lot of cool things I would love to buy but unfortunately, since my funds are not unlimited, I cannot buy everything I see so what happens most of the time is that's I'll save these links and they remain forgotten in my favorites folder. To prevent this from happening I decided to create new folder each month and save the things I find online there, then at the end of the month I'll go through all the links and narrow it down to my must haves  and with these create a collage and post it here to share it with you and maybe buy one or two things from it that way I'll satisfy a craving and without breaking my bank. Hope you enjoy my january picks and look forward to one of these at the end/beginning of each month.


January Wishlist

January Wishlist by capripor

1. Lomography film and accesories for my Diana F+
2. Cute jewelry from Madewell
3. My beauty diary facemasks
4. Wildfox couture tee
5. Jcrew pixie pants
6. Deborah Lippmann glitter nailpolish set
7. Spike bracelet set from RichRocks

2 comments:

Fashionable Memories said...

I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance!!!

Savories of life said...

come see my fashion giveaway ends 28th

Related Posts with Thumbnails